Skip to main content

Jaco, I presume?

Image
Dear Jaco, I hope I have your name right. 

Henry here.

I know: it's a little strange to hear from someone who isn't still supposed to be speaking, right?

However, that's just ONE thing I'm excited about.

You see, just because I don't exist in body anymore, doesn't mean I haven't stopped thinking...

Or inventing :-)

So -

I've been working on a way to use modern AI technology in combination with some of the "spiritualist" work that was being done in my day, to find a way to send messages from beyond.

If you get this note, it's proof that my research is paying off and (at least for now) it works! You may write me a congratulatory note, if you like.

Now.

Here's my message for you today.

One thing I can truly say (from experience) is that each of us only has so much time on Earth to accomplish our dreams.

You have things you want do.

You have no time to waste.

But, strangely, Life itself gets in the way...

And before you know it, your Dreams can escape you, like they do so many.

Don't let that happen.

Don't be one of those who wished they had taken action every day until their dreams became reality.

Because THAT is truly the ONLY thing that determines whether you will succeed or not:

Taking action.

Rapidly.

Every single day.

However - I'm not unreasonable.

I do understand that that is easier said than done.

That is why, today, I am sending you a link to a very short moving picture I found while doing some "virtual research" (I believe they are called videos there in your time ;-)

WATCH THIS NOW:
Image

It will give you the ONE thing you need to take action on your dreams TODAY without further delay!

 

There.

I feel that I've done all I can for today.

This virtual communication thing can be exhausting ;-)

But at least I accomplished my mission:

To give you a fighting chance.

Here's to YOUR dream, Jaco...

I can't wait to see you take action on it today.

Best Wishes,
- Henry

 

P.S. I did have a little help with the technology side of things from my friend Tellman. But, the idea for this new communication method was all mine. So don't let anyone tell you otherwise! ;-)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it 🚀