Skip to main content

are you there, Jaco?

Hi Jaco.

It's me. 

Your Angel. 

I've been assigned to watch over your Timeline.

You know, that thing that stretches all the way from the day you were born...

To that time in the far distance when you've completed your stay on Earth? 

Anyway...I was looking through my telescope this morning, and I saw some amazing things happening in your future :-)

There is this one thing you are supposed to accomplish, that, even I don't know how you're going to do it. 

But I do know this. 

You're going to need just a bit of a helping hand. 

That's what I'm here for today. 

Here's a little something to help you out:
Image
I know this may seem simple, and it won't take you more than a few minutes.  

But sometimes the best things in life are like that :-)

Have a wonderful day (and an exciting future)! 

xoxo, 

- Your Angel 


P.S. Even Angels sometimes need a helping hand ;-) So my friend Tellman helped me get this important message to you today.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€