Skip to main content

Before Bed (Insomnia Jaco?)

I don't know about you Jaco...

But when I was younger I had a hard time sleeping.

A really hard time sleeping.

As a matter of fact, as a child I had Night Terrors...

I walked in my sleep...

I was a nervous, anxious, stressed out wreck...

It was so bad my parents even had tranquilizers prescribed to me just to get me to calm down and go to sleep...

(but they didn't work very well)...

I continued to struggle with stress, anxiety and sleep until I stumble across this during college.

It's called The Sleep Switch and it's one of my most popular sessions. 

If it helps you anywhere close to as much as it helped me then you'll be sleeping like a baby in no time (and you can listen to it tonight).

Just shoot me an email in the morning with your results (I love hearing how my sessions work for my clients).

Sweet Dreams & SHABAMBO!
-Tellman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€