what's to do next

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE WEBINAR! WHAT TO DO NEXT...

Thank you for attending the free workshop. 

You now know the 7 reasons you should stay away from Clickbank.

You see and understand a new type of affiliate offers that pay 20X higher commissions.

You now have my 2-step system to promoting these products to bank double digit EPCs.

Moving forward you've got 3 options.

1. Take what you learned and implement on your own

2. Take what you learned and do nothing with it

3. Get mentored by me for fast implementation of these secrets - at the webinar I opened the doors to a new opportunity to get mentored by me into super-affiliate status (but without the $8,000 consulting fee my private mentoring clients paid me).

Get details here

As a part of this limited-time opportunity, you're getting not just the A-Z education into my sure-fire system to making big commissions with small amounts of traffic, but also some extra "done for you" tools that will really speed up your results, such as:

  • 6-step super-affiliate checklist I use anytime I create a new affiliate promotion

  • Director's cut case study of a $100,000 affiliate campaign I ran last year showing and explaining exactly what I've done, how I did it and how to copy/paste it for yourself

  • 6 months of free mentoring through my private mastermind

  • 7 additional affiliate campaigns with copy/paste rights

  • The 1-page "conversion doubler" template I use with every affiliate promotion I run

  • 100 email swipes with personal rights

  • 24-Hour Traffic - step-by-step blueprint to getting guaranteed qualified traffic in the next 24 hours. Includes 2 of little-known traffic sources I've been tapping for years.

  • Offer Rolodex - I'll tell you about the best offers I promoted in the last 6 months (updated monthly)

  • "Campaign In a Box" System - if you don't want to run your affiliate campaigns yourself, just hand over this execution protocol to another person and they'll build it for you for an hourly rate. I build an entire campaign from scratch on camera + offer checklists and templates and step by step instructions so anyone with some basic affiliate marketing sense can follow along and build a six-figure campaign from scratch. Plus, I show you where to go to hire this person. More... I'm including a rolodex of go-to professionals I've personally used.

  • Your 1st 1,000 Email Subscribers - you know how some gurus give you information about how to build a list? This is different. I'm building you a 1,000 person email list. Yes, I'm actually putting subscribers on your email list for you! No catch. 
 
That's in addition to showing you my best super-affiliate secrets like:
 
  • How to pick high-paying high-converting offers in the "internet marketing" space with laser-like precision

  • Where to find affiliate offers that don't require "authority" or any sort of "presence" to successfully convert for you

  • Secret strategy I used to get other people to fund my affiliate marketing business early on without going into debt or slapping it on my credit card (that was already maxed out anyway)

  • Download the 1-page site template that doubled my conversions + the exact step-by-step "what to say" manual to achieve similar results

  • Case study: $98,000 in commissions with 1 affiliate offer - director's cut walkthrough

  • Full rights to 7 of my most profitable affiliate campaigns - you get the pages, the videos and the emails with copy/paste rights

  • and much much more!
 
Sincerely,
Igor Kheifets
 
P.S. My student KJ paid $8,000 to learn these secrets. I helped him walk away from his construction job in 90 days. You're getting the same mentoring + a set of "help you earn while you learn" bonuses for just $997 (87% discount). Expires soon. Get details here
 
 

 

You're receiving this email because you registered for this webinar.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving notifications about this event.
WebinarJam LLC
7660 Fay Ave Ste H184
La Jolla, CA 92037
USA
POWERED BY...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€