Thank you for attending! Download your ethical bribe

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE WEBINAR! CLAIM YOUR GIFT BELOW!
Igor Kheifets
1-Page Site That Doubled My Affiliate Commissions
Why Walking Away From Clickbank Was The Most Profitable Thing I've Done For My Affiliate Marketing Business

As promised, here's the over-the-shoulder walkthrough showing you how to cherry pick high-converting affiliate offers. This training shows the 2 places you can go to right now to pull affiliate offers to promote, my ACV formula to figuring out which products are profitable and the 3 income streams I'm using right now with great success.

FREE INSTANT ACCESS HERE

free training

 

WHAT'S NEXT?
At the webinar I opened the doors to a new opportunity to get mentored by me into super-affiliate status (but without the outrageous $8,000 consulting fee like I charge my other clients).

Get details here

As a part of this limited-time opportunity, you're getting not just the A-Z education into my sure-fire system to making big commissions with small amounts of traffic, but also some extra "done for you" tools that will really speed up your results, such as:

  • 6-step super-affiliate checklist I use anytime I create a new affiliate promotion

  • Director's cut case study of a $100,000 affiliate campaign I ran last year showing and explaining exactly what I've done, how I did it and how to copy/paste it for yourself

  • 6 months of free mentoring through my private mastermind

  • 7 additional affiliate campaigns with copy/paste rights

  • The 1-page "conversion doubler" template I use with every affiliate promotion I run

  • 100 email swipes with personal rights

  • 24-Hour Traffic - step-by-step blueprint to getting guaranteed qualified traffic in the next 24 hours. Includes 2 of little-known traffic sources I've been tapping for years.

  • Offer Rolodex - I'll tell you about the best offers I promoted in the last 6 months (updated monthly)

  • "Campaign In a Box" System - if you don't want to run your affiliate campaigns yourself, just hand over this execution protocol to another person and they'll build it for you for an hourly rate. I build an entire campaign from scratch on camera + offer checklists and templates and step by step instructions so anyone with some basic affiliate marketing sense can follow along and build a six-figure campaign from scratch. Plus, I show you where to go to hire this person. More... I'm including a rolodex of go-to professionals I've personally used.

  • Your 1st 1,000 Email Subscribers - you know how some gurus give you information about how to build a list? This is different. I'm building you a 1,000 person email list. Yes, I'm actually putting subscribers on your email list for you! No catch. 
 
Sincerely,
Igor Kheifets
 
P.S. My student KJ paid $8,000 to learn these secrets. I helped him walk away from his construction job in 90 days. You're getting the same mentoring + a set of "help you earn while you learn" bonuses for just $997 (87% discount). Expires soon. Get details here
 
 

 

You're receiving this email because you registered for this webinar.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving notifications about this event.
WebinarJam LLC
7660 Fay Ave Ste H184
La Jolla, CA 92037
USA
POWERED BY...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€