replay?

LESS THAN 60 MINUTES TO GO!

Anytime I conduct a free webinar, I get tons of emails ahead of time asking about a replay.

Seems like there's no perfect time to host a webinar, because there's always someone who can't make it.

I'm not a fan of replays.

Here's why

  • You don't get the same effect as a live experience - no matter how you measure it, live workshop offers you a better learning experience. You retain more information, it's way more fun, you get to ask questions and interact with the host, you are more likely to follow through on what you learn.

  • 90% of the replays don't get watched - I tracked this: less than 10% of people who get access to a replay of the live training conducted earlier ever get around to actually watching it. Having access to the recording doesn't increase learning.

  • If you can't find a way to get on live webinar, how can I expect you to find the time to implement my secrets? - the way you do anything is the way you do everything. If you can't get resourceful and make it to the live training, how will you ever build an online business?

So, will there be a replay?

I wouldn't count on it.

For two reasons

  1. Technology fails me all the time - I'm not very technical. I often screw up the recording.

  2. I want to help you change your life, but I won't tolerate excuses - if you want to know these secrets, find a way to make it to the live call. This is the best and perhaps only way for you to learn.
I'll see you in less than an hour (if you're serious).
 
Sincerely,
Igor Kheifets

P.S. I've done thousands of webinars in my lifetime, so here's a quick checklist for you to follow to make sure you get the most out of it:

  1. Attend the webinar from your laptop or personal computer (not your smartphone or tablet)
    Streaming a webinar is different from streaming a YouTube video. Webinars take lots of bandwith. As a result, they don't work on smartphones (yet). Maybe in the future the technology will allow us to stream content-rich workshops from our phones. Until then, please attend this webinar from your laptop or personal computer.

  2. What to expect?
    This is going to be a 90-10% workshop. 90% training, content and trade secrets. 10% opportunity. You're going to see why I walked away from Clickbank and how it shot my affiliate income through the roof overnight. I'll let you in on the 5 things I look for in a perfect affiliate offer. I'll even show you my 1-page site that doubled my affiliate conversions. Then, you'll have two choices to make. Either implement the secrets I show you on your own or take advantage of a mentoring opportunity I'm going to extend to a handful of attendees on the call. 

  3. Housekeeping
    Some of it sounds pretty basic, but as they taught us in the Air Force - always go back to the basics. Use the bathroom 15 minutes before the training starts. Bring a pen and a pad to jot down key concepts. Mute your phone and turn off Facebook to make sure you don't miss important puzzle pieces I'm sharing with you. If you're using your laptop to stream the webinar, ensure is plugged in or that it'll have enough charge to carry you through at least 90 minutes so you can participate in the Q&A.

  4. How to claim your $497 value ethical bribe?
    Just for attending this workshop, you're getting an ethical bribe from me - a step-by-step walkthrough showing how I cherry-pick high-converting affiliate offers from the free affiliate networks like Clickbank and JVZoo. I'll also share the 3 offers that have made me over $100,000 in commissions. This is yours free, when you attend the training in full while participating in the chat. Yes, I actually track this stuff! 

Look forward to helping you crush it with your affiliate business!

P.P. S. Here are the webinar details again:

Link : http://events.genndi.com/r/2/2/live/818182175026317278/f8055b8ce7/jot/142792685
Room password : N/A

Webinar title : 1-Page Site That Doubled My Affiliate Commissions
Webinar description : Why Walking Away From Clickbank Was The Most Profitable Thing I've Done For My Affiliate Marketing Business

Webinar hosted by : Igor Kheifets

Date : Wednesday, 31 July 2019
Time : 11:00 pm Eastern Time (US and Canada), GMT -4

 

You're receiving this email because you registered for this webinar.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving notifications about this event.
WebinarJam LLC
7660 Fay Ave Ste H184
La Jolla, CA 92037
USA
POWERED BY...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€