Skip to main content

picture of Jaco's future

Image

Dear Jaco,

I've got to make this quick, because the timestream is closing soon...

So listen well. 

It's me. 

(well, you.) 

I found a way to go back into the past and leave this message where you'd find it. 

And boy, do you want to hear it :-) 

You see, your life right now - in the future just a little ways from now - is AMAZING. 

Not only do you live in a beautiful house overlooking an incredible view...

But what you do for a living every day is what you most love to do in the world... 

You've finally figured out how to make your passion meet prosperity, and it's paying off handsomely!

Oh - and then there's that "special someone" (not naming any names here ;-) that you spend your evenings with...

Ok, gotta speed up here. I see the event horizon approaching and that will shut down our communication stream...

Ok, here it is in a nutshell: 

All this, the amazing lifestyle and work you now enjoy, all the fame and fortune you've amassed, it all started back on a particular day in July of 2019...

TODAY, in fact. July 31st. 

That's why I'm writing in such a rush. 

You see, it was  THIS 5 MINUTE VIDEO, that changed everything for you.

Listen: 

If you miss the window to see this today, I just don't know what will happen. 

But if you do get inside, I DO know what will happen...

And it looks amazing.

Ok, that's it for now - gotta go - the portal is activated and my molecules are dissolving...

Goodbye for now, Jaco - 

I love you - 

See you in the future...

- Jaco


P.S. I got this written out ok but couldn't press "send" with the current technology, so I asked our friend Tellman to make sure it got to you. Hope it worked :-) 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€