Attract Wealth

Hi Amazing You,

Wealthy Thursday!

First of all, here is your Audio Formula to unlocking an abundance of Income and wealth
starting from scratch:

Claim your Audio Prosperity Formula at No Cost

&

Here are Your Wealth Affirmations

"I love money. Money loves me."
"I am grateful for what I already have and for all that I receive now."
"My bank balance is increasing every day and I always have enough money for myself."
"The universe always serves my highest interest."
"The more I contribute to others. The more money I make."
"I accept all the joy and prosperity life has to offer."
"Today is the day of my amazing good fortune."
"This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us."
"I release all my negative beliefs about Money and invite wealth into my life.."

Repeat the affirmations as many times as you feel you need. The point is to receive their meanings completely!

Once again, make sure your Download your Mp3 gift
 

Ippokratis Boboras
Founder
Power of Mind




Personal Note:

Our newsletters have one and only mission. It is to enrich people's lives and help them reach their full potential. Please note that we only promote tools from other people that we trust and know personally. We will never promote something that doesn't meet our strict criteria. Many times we receive referral commissions from the people we promote and we partner with. That helps our community being "on air" and deliver the message we think it is the most important of all. That of Self Growth. Thank you for being part of this unique community.

Power of Mind, 7 W. Adams Lane, San Jose, CA 95116, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€