Jaco's secret strength

Jaco,

I know some days you struggle to stay on track.

I know some days you beat yourself up because you don't get as much done as you wanted.

But today, I want you to listen, just for a minute, to how awesome you really are.

Because I know a secret about you :-)

Here it is.

You have a hidden strength that most people never see...

Created some time when you were a child, and it's never died.

Deep down, you have more WILL to succeed than anyone would believe.

More DRIVE to be more than they think you can...

More DETERMINATION to beat the odds than those you grew up with.

But you keep it hidden.

You keep marching on, silently, day after day...

On this secret quest to rule your world, and become the amazing success story you know you can and WILL be one day.

Hey.

I believe that you will do all this and more.

I know of your hidden strength.

But I also believe that you don't have to do it all alone.

Sometimes, you need just one extra boost...


Just one person...

Who can help you go from "marching on" every day...

To hitting it out of the park effortlessly.

Today is your day, Jaco.

I'm ready to give you that extra boost of firepower.

Let's take you over the top.

Let's do this,

- Your Will


P.S. Even your amazing will needs a little help when it comes to pressing the send button. So Tellman helped me get this message to you today ;)


Overcome Everything | 139 Main Street, Suite 606E, Brattleboro, Vermont, 05301

Unsubscribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’ll love the new Luno - be the first to try it ๐Ÿš€